Community Together CIC Hub
Our Community Hub, in the Castle Grounds, offers fun activities for all ages, as well as helpful advice and support in a range of areas to the whole Tamworth Community.
Visit our Hub for a full programme of daily activities, as well as a café serving healthy food and drink.
Sessions and support on offer include
- job search via a job club,
- work experience and volunteering opportunities,
- Computer Club
- Walking & Cycling groups – with up to six free hires of a bike if participants do not have their own and want to give it a go.
- new mums with pushchairs walking group,
- Cook Together, Eat Together
- Pottery Painting,
- To help reduce social isolation, we hold befriending sessions and a Senior Wednesday club including pick up and drop off, a cooked meal, games and quizzes.
- arts, crafts and games tables are set out for people to drop in and enjoy on a daily basis.
The Hub was made possible because of funding from Big Lottery Reaching Communities, as a result we have refurbished the building, included a new kitchen, new flooring and redecorated throughout.
As well as the Hub we host community café services and events for the Tamworth area in locations across the borough at
See more details here community cafe
Community Together CIC is made up of 7 staff plus 54 volunteers. who make all the sessions and activities possible.
The team provide 149 hours service each week to the Tamworth Community, as a result, most sessions are able to be offered at low cost to cover fees and materials, or free of charge.
Come & join us